ตัวอย่างข้อสอบ TOEIC: Listening Section
Now listen to the four statements.
- (A) They’re leaving the room.
- (B) They’re turning on the machine.
- (C) They’re standing near the table.
- (D) They’re reading the newspaper.
Where is the meeting room?
- (A) To meet the new director.
- (B) It’s the first room on the right.
- (C) Yes, at two o’clock.
Questions 41 through 43 refer to the following conversation.
- (Woman) I think I’ll have to take the train to the regional sales meeting up in the city next week.
- (Man) Don’t you usually drive when you go to those meetings? I thought you didn’t like to take the train.
- (Woman) I don’t, but the highway’s being repaired, and I’m afraid I might be late if I have to make a detour through an area I don’t know very well.
- (Man) You’re right. And it’ll be expensive to park up there, too.
41. Why is the woman going to the city?
- (A) To attend a sale
- (B) To go to a meeting
- (C) To get her car repaired
- (D) To go on a tour
42. How will she get there?
- (A) By car
- (B) By bus
- (C) By train
- (D) By airplane
43. What is the problem?
- (A) The trains are often late.
- (B) The meeting may be canceled.
- (C) The tour is expensive.
- (D) The roads are being fixed.
Questions 71 through 73 refer to the following announcement.
(Woman) Thank you for calling Central Electric Services, your local power company. We are still experiencing problems with power failures caused by the recent storm. We expect service to be back up in most areas early this evening, although some homes in the northwest will be without electricity until tomorrow morning, and it may be tomorrow evening before service is fully restored in all areas. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our customers, and we thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve these problems. This service announcement will be updated throughout the day. It was last updated at 6:00 A.M. on Sunday, April third.
71. Where would this announcement be heard?
- (A) On the television
- (B) On the radio
- (C) Over the telephone
- (D) In a company meeting
72. What is the purpose of the announcement?
- (A) To tell people about an approaching storm
- (B) To provide information about electric services
- (C) To apologize for staffing shortages
- (D) To describe the reorganization of a company
73. When is the problem expected to be completely resolved?
- (A) This morning
- (B) This evening
- (C) Tomorrow morning
- (D) Tomorrow evening
ตัวอย่างข้อสอบ TOEIC: Reading Section
101. A late fee will be applied to your account _____ payment is not received by March 31.
- (A) and
- (B) whether
- (C) but
- (D) if
Questions 141–143 refer to the following e-mail.
To: All Employees
From: Camille Raynes
Date: December 14
Re: Performance bonus
As you know, the past year was a great success for us. To reward you for your excellent performance, the Board of Directors has approved a bonus for all employees. This bonus will be _____ in your next paycheck.
- (A) involved
- (B) joined
- (C) composed
- (D) included
_____, we are now calculating wage increases for the upcoming year.
- (A) Instead
- (B) In addition
- (C) Beforehand
- (D) Otherwise
Each employee’s performance will be examined carefully as we determine the appropriate increase. All full-time employees are eligible for this increase. Your supervisor _____ you of the amount of your increase during the first week of January.
- (A) informed
- (B) to inform
- (C) will inform
- (D) was informing
Thank you again for making last year such a success!
Questions 153–154 refer to the following notice.
ATTENTION ART ENTHUSIASTS
Becksvoort Gallery is holding a
in the Grand Ballroom at the Hotel Luxe
299 Norman Street, Melbourne
Come and see our range of exquisite pieces.
Original oils * Watercolors * Tapestries * Crafts
Friday, July 15
8:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
For descriptions and pictures of select items,
visit our Web site at http://www.becksvoort.com/market.
153. What is the purpose of the notice?
- (A) To announce a sale of artwork
- (B) To advertise the opening of a hotel
- (C) To offer a discount on painting lessons
- (D) To publicize a photography exhibition
154. According to the notice, what can people do online?
- (A) Purchase selected items
- (B) Order tickets to an event
- (C) Register for art classes
- (D) View some pieces of art